Red Potato believe passionately in careers education. So we wanted to be the first to “sign up” as an Enterprise Advisor at Hertfordshire LEP.
Hertfordshire LEP are delivering The Careers & Enterprise Company Programme. This forms part of a nationwide network being rolled out across LEP areas.
The ambition is to:
• inspire and prepare young people for the fast changing world of work
• shape the future workforce to meet local business needs
Why careers education is important
Here are three reasons why business leaders in Hertfordshire should get involved with this programme:
- “What you sow, so shall you reap” – firstly, your business can gain important insights into what your next generation of customers wants and expects from your business.
- The young people will give you especially relevant feedback and new insights. Hence, you will learn how to improve your business.
- Most of all this is your opportunity to give back to Hertfordshire. As a result you can help future generations create wealth and prosperity in the local economy by sharing your experience and insights with young people.