3 Reasons why we are involved with careers education
Red Potato believe passionately in careers education. So we wanted to be the first to “sign up” as an Enterprise Advisor at Hertfordshire LEP.
Hertfordshire LEP are delivering The Careers & Enterprise Company Programme. This forms part of a nationwide network being rolled out across LEP areas.
The ambition is to:
• inspire and prepare young people for the fast changing world of work
• shape the future workforce to meet local business needs
Why careers education is important
Here are three reasons why business leaders in Hertfordshire should get involved with this programme:
- “What you sow, so shall you reap” – firstly, your business can gain important insights into what your next generation of customers wants and expects from your business.
- The young people will give you especially relevant feedback and new insights. Hence, you will learn how to improve your business.
- Most of all this is your opportunity to give back to Hertfordshire. As a result you can help future generations create wealth and prosperity in the local economy by sharing your experience and insights with young people.