Behind the Scenes with the Super Dragons…
It wasn’t easier, but we did it! Due to our high level connections, we were able to smuggle a camera into the Super Dragons lair. The time-lapse video shows the judges in action as they assess the teams’ business plans.
Most of all, it was a fascinating insight into the issues that are important to the judges.
What is the Welwyn Hatfield Dragons Apprentice Challenge?
The Welwyn Hatfield Dragons Apprentice Challenge has been running for six years. The Challenge is open to all the secondary schools and the Further Education College, that are located in the Borough.
What are the three benefits for the students?
The Dragons Apprentice Challenge offers Year 12 students three clear benefits:
- experience setting up and running a business
- gain job related skills
- learn about the work of their designated charity.
Why your business should be involved:
- The Challenge is a great personal development opportunity for your staff to mentor and advise young people The mentoring can be about issues ranging from communication and leadership through to financial and business risk.
- The programme offers great marketing opportunities, in addition you can promote your business involvement
- Businesses that are involved in the Challenge, sometimes find they can build a stronger profile with the local community and local schools through business networking opportunities
Hence, if you run a business in Welwyn Hatfield this project could be especially relevant.
Therefore, why not contact us for a quick “no obligation” chat? We’d really like to meet more Welwyn Hatfield businesses who want to impact locally
Finally to make sure you participate contact us via Twitter @welhatdragonsapp or, call 01707 357104