In a few years time, you won’t be reading this, you will be watching it online. Online video is quickly becoming the way many people seek to find out about local services.
Here are three reasons your organisation can benefit from video:
- Video (films and animations) enable your organisation to access potential clients more effectively.
- Video is inherently shareable. By engaging your viewers, they will share the video with others
- Video is engaging. Because of the amount of “noise” in daily life, your video content has to be easy to digest
Red Potato Animations & Films enables you to get your message out to your clients. Because clients often do not have the time to watch lengthy product videos, the films we create get to the point. Quickly.
Have a look at the animation, Red Potato produced for the Herts Healthy Homes partnership. The aim of the animation was to engage and excite funders and influencers not directly involved, but who wish to see the project outputs. We’ve been told the animation helps illuminate the issues and helps decision makers focus on where to deploy resource. Tell us what you think – we would really like to hear your views!
Why choose Red Potato?
- we provide a profession solution at a value for money price
- we care about your business objectives
- we create films and animations people like to watch